WordPress error log Issue with Recurring/Meta.php

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO WordPress error log Issue with Recurring/Meta.php

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Eric Reynolds
    Participant

I just checked my error log and noticed that the following error occurs each time I enter an event. Is this unusual?

[16-Feb-2017 08:24:17 UTC] PHP Warning: strtotime() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/user/public_html/wp-content/plugins/events-calendar-pro/src/Tribe/Recurrence/Meta.php on line 1016

Thank you,

🙂 Eric

Cliff

Thanks for your detailed report, Eric.

This is a known bug. I’ll mark this ticket as Pending Fix, which means this thread should receive a reply once the applicable fix has been released. I cannot guarantee when it will be fixed as it’s in the development team’s hands now. They need to assign it, code it, test it, and schedule it for release.

I apologize for this issue and appreciate your understanding and patience.

Courtney

Hey there Eric

We’ve just released an update that should fix this bug. You can read more about it at http://m.tri.be/19tp. Please update your plugins and let us know if you are still experiencing this or if we can close out this ticket.

Note: We suggest testing updates on a staging server (https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/creating-using-wordpress-staging-site/).

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘WordPress error log Issue with Recurring/Meta.php’ is closed to new replies.