WordPress and calendar up to date-no license tab

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO WordPress and calendar up to date-no license tab

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Helen
    Participant

My wordpress is 4.2.2 and my events calendar is 3.9.3. I purchased pro today but there is no tab to input my license. According to your forums, if everything is up to date the tab should be there. how do i upgrade my event calendar????

Eric

George
    Participant

Hi Eric,

You mention that you purchased PRO, but just to be 100% certain, have you gone through the whole process of installing and activating it as well? If not, then be sure that you have both the free version of the plugin and the PRO version installed and activated on your site.

Let us know if this information helps!

Thanks,
    George

Helen
    Participant

I have the free version installed on WordPress. I want to activate my license for events pro on my free version but there is no license tab to input the activation code. i have tried the troubleshooting tactics listed in your forum, but there is still no license tab. my wordpress and my events calendar are up to date.

George
    Participant

Hi Helen,

The essence of your problem is what you wrote here:

I want to activate my license for events pro on my free version but there is no license tab to input the activation code

You cannot enter the PRO license without installing and activating PRO first.

Once you install and activate PRO, a license tab should then appear in the settings page for Events.

You can access PRO plugin files any time at http://theeventscalendar.com/my-account/downloads

I hope this helps!

Cheers,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘WordPress and calendar up to date-no license tab’ is closed to new replies.