WordPress 3.3b3

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO WordPress 3.3b3

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Andrew
    Participant

Hi MT,
    I had the opportunity to install WP3.3b3 and found that half of my plugin collection fails to install resulting in a white page (dashboard) after activation. A clean WP install with jetpack disabled and TEC 2.0.1 installed also results in a white page. The site home page renders just fine. Am I doing something wrong? What is your roadmap for TEC + ECP + WP3.3?

Rob

That’s odd; I’ve been testing against the WP 3.3 beta and so far the majority of issues I’ve noted have all been minor display bugs; the calendar itself was working fine. Does this happen even after re-saving your permalinks? Any chance you could hook me up with a set of backend creds for this test site so I can take a look (feel free to do so by email if you wish to keep it private)? Our goal is for smooth integration with 3.3 and up until seeing your note it seemed we were well on our way to hitting that 🙂

Andrew
    Participant

Rob, I had a chance to investigate over the weekend and found that WP memory limit needed to be increased from the default 32MB to 64MB. Now all plugins activate without any issue. The odd thing is that I recall WP 3.2.1 reporting some sort of memory error. WP 3.3 doesn’t seem to do that.

Rob

That is bizarre; thanks for checking into it. Seems it may be worth adding some documentation on this once 3.3 is released so people know to check for that if they encounter this issue. Appreciate the tip.

karen
    Participant

so.. is it time for 3.3?

Rob

You can give the 3.3 install a shot, certainly. We have been testing on it and so far haven’t noticed anything more than a few weird display issues (that were minor and have been ironed out for 2.0.2). Go for it! Just backup beforehand, as you would before making an update of this magnitude.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘WordPress 3.3b3’ is closed to new replies.