Word Press Events Calendar plug in – what can it do? – is it the right tool?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Word Press Events Calendar plug in – what can it do? – is it the right tool?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Hugh

Hi – I have a site that my designer is building in WordPress. The piece that he can’t do is the calendar and check out. From what I have researched WP Events Calendar seems to be able to do what I want.

I need following functionality:

– the site manager should be able to set time slots of varied length
    – the site manager should be able to set these slots up to a year in advance
    – customers can then see a range of time slots over the next year
    – customers can then select a time slot and book it
    – the charge to the customer will be based on a minimum charge and about five selectable options
    – final price is then displayed
    – customers then pay through a major gateway
    – customers then receive an email with an invoice and a calendar appointment
    – the site manager’s calendar should update with the appointment.

The additional issue is that there are thee types of events and the customers will be entering thorough a different page for each.

I am trying to replicate the functionality at http://www.jumpfactory.com.au

What are your thoughts?

Thanks

Hugh

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi Hugh,

Thanks for the interest in our Plugins.

Unfortunately, what you are describing is a booking plugin and we do not have features to support that in any of our plugins.

If you would like to request that feature please head to our UserVoice Page and add your own or upvote that feature as they will increase the chances of it being added to a future version.

http://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas

You may want to look at something like WooCommerce Bookings to achieve what you are looking for.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Word Press Events Calendar plug in – what can it do? – is it the right tool?’ is closed to new replies.