WooTickets with WooThemes One Page Checkout

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus WooTickets with WooThemes One Page Checkout

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Simon
    Participant

Following on from this closed thread:

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/wootickets-with-woothemes-one-page-checkout/

WooThemes One Page Checkout does not seem to function at all when used with WooTickets. Just returns an error of “No products found”.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for using our WooCommerce Tickets. I can try to help out here, but I am limited in supporting 3rd party coding.

The tickets by default are set to hidden. I am not sure if that is the cause, but if you set the Catalog visibility in the individual Ticket Product WooCommerce edit page to Catalog and see if that makes a difference.

If that does not help it maybe the fact that tickets are tied to specific events and we redirect the ticket single page to the event page causing this.

Let me know what you find out.

Thanks

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘WooTickets with WooThemes One Page Checkout’ is closed to new replies.