WooTickets, TEC, WooCommerce Payment Gateways

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions WooTickets, TEC, WooCommerce Payment Gateways

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Carly

Hello!

I am interested in utilizing the services mentioned in the title for a client website. The website requires event display, registration and payment. It does not however require tickets. By using WooTickets is it required that an actual ticket be provided to the customer or can that be disregarded?

Is it possible to incorporate a question form before the customer purchase is complete? Asking things like name/birthday/reason for purchase/etc..

My concern with using all of these plug-ins simultaneously is the possibility of the plug-in updates not being in sync. If the plug-ins update at different times, I think it could potentially crash the website. Have you found this to be true in previous incidences? Do you update your products (TEC Pro and WooTickets) at the same time?

Can you verify that the Payment Gateway – PayTrace (http://www.woothemes.com/products/paytrace-gateway/) is compatible with WooTickets and TEC (Pro)?

Thank you so much for your time.

– Carly

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for the interest in WooCommerce Tickets. I have answered your questions below:

is it required that an actual ticket be provided to the customer or can that be disregarded?

We do not have a feature to disable the tickets, but it could be done through customization. The ticking plugins are not designed to be registration systems so it may take some work on your part to get it there.

Is it possible to incorporate a question form before the customer purchase is complete? Asking things like name/birthday/reason for purchase/etc..

We do not have a feature to do this, but you could use a plugin such as WooCommerce Checkout Manager:

Checkout Manager for WooCommerce

My concern with using all of these plug-ins simultaneously is the possibility of the plug-in updates not being in sync. If the plug-ins update at different times, I think it could potentially crash the website. Have you found this to be true in previous incidences? Do you update your products (TEC Pro and WooTickets) at the same time?

We update all our plugins at the same time for major version numbers 3.8 to 3.9 to 3.10 etc…

Can you verify that the Payment Gateway – PayTrace (http://www.woothemes.com/products/paytrace-gateway/) is compatible with WooTickets and TEC (Pro)?

Unfortunately, we cannot verify if any plugin with work with ours, we do not change the payment process so it should work, but there are always issues that could come up as well.

Please note we can try to help with customizations, by giving you a first step or information, but beyond that we are unable to provide support.

I have found this registration plugin for the Events Calendar, we cannot give support on it, but it may help you out:

https://github.com/GlynnDevins/The-Events-Calendar-Registration

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘WooTickets, TEC, WooCommerce Payment Gateways’ is closed to new replies.