Wootickets + Recurring Events = Recurring Tickets? Pretty Please!

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Wootickets + Recurring Events = Recurring Tickets? Pretty Please!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Margaret

I have a client in desperate need of a solution like this. Ive used Wootickets in the past for other clients with ‘stand-alone’ events and it works great and was a simple install/set-up with great flexibility.

I now have a client that offers parasailing daily in the summer. They have different types of tickets – single, double, triple, observer and max inventories to control based on types of tickets purchased. Wootickets is the PERFECT solution, but since the tickets would be the same every day (the boat goes out each day every 1.5 hours on a planned schedule) we really need the events to be recurring and offer tickets on each event.

Any idea when you will be implementing recurring tickets? I would love any insight you have as to when you think this upgrade may come out. Are you still planning to add this feature? What are the challenges (if any) in implementing – maybe I could customize myself…

Casey
    Participant

Margaret,
    You can currently add a ticket to a recurrence pattern, but unfortunately it will only display on the first instance of the Event. We don’t currently have any other plans for this, as far as I’m aware of. I know that’s unfortunately not the answer you were looking for, but if this is something you’d like to see in a future release, I would suggest submitting it as an idea on our UserVoice page. Our team periodically reviews the most popular ideas for possible inclusion in a future release of the plugin.

Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Wootickets + Recurring Events = Recurring Tickets? Pretty Please!’ is closed to new replies.