Wootickets – Products (event ticket not shown)

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Wootickets – Products (event ticket not shown)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    guidonietmann
    Participant

I’ve buyed and installed wootickets, set the event, then the tickets. The tickets are listed on my admin Product View, but not at the shop or any site pages… what could be happening?

guidonietmann
    Participant

This reply is private.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Let me help you get to the bottom of this.

You are able to create tickets for events, but they are not showing in the shop page on the front end, correct?

Are the event ticket purchase showing on the single Event you created the tickets for?

Also, by default the ticket products only shows there and does not show on the shop page.

I hope that helps, let me know if you would like any help on this issue.

Thanks

guidonietmann
    Participant

Now i’ve got it, is there any way to show the tickets on the product shop page too?

peterarthurwierenga
    Participant

Hi Brian and Guido,

I’ve got the same question. I need to have the tickets shown on the product shop page. We use the Eventa Manager PRO and WooCommerce Tickets. How can we make get the product-category ‘tickets’ and the subcategories we use in the shop?
    Strangest thing is that a couple of weeks ago just after buying WooCommerce Tickets I tested it and a ticket/product showed up in the shop under the category tickets. I removed the product since it was a test product and started with input of a real ticket/product. I made event (sub)categories as well as product (sub)categories. I made an event with a ticket with category and subcategory, under products added a product category and subcategory and an image. The product doesn’t show up in the shop, and strangely the product category and sub-category disappear from the shop front-end whilst still being visible in the back-end. Please tell us how to solve this problem. If you need access to our WordPress backend I’ll leve it to you in a following private reply.

kind regards,
    Peter

peterarthurwierenga
    Participant

This reply is private.

Brian
    Keymaster

There is a way to show tickets in the Shop Page.

It is a WooCommerce setting on each individual ticket product edit page.

Head to Products in the Admin Menu and once on the product listing page find your ticket product.

Then open up the editor and look for the publish box, like the image below and click edit next to Catalog Visibility. Change the setting to Catalog to show on the Shop pages.  Click Ok, then Update and check the shop page and your Tickets should now be showing there.

woocommerce-product

Please let me know if you run into any trouble.

Thanks!

Brian
    Keymaster

Since I haven’t heard back from you here, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Wootickets – Products (event ticket not shown)’ is closed to new replies.