WooTickets not working after updating WooCommerce to 2.3.0 (and then to 2.3.1)

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus WooTickets not working after updating WooCommerce to 2.3.0 (and then to 2.3.1)

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Sargon
    Participant

Hi,

After using the code snippet in my theme’s functions.php, I still am experiencing an issue. It solved the issue of adding an item to my cart from the item detail page, but it has not addressed the issue of adding an item to the cart from the ‘shop’ page.

to repro this:
    1. navigate to pushbeta.com
    2. click on ‘0 Items’ in the upper right corner to view the ‘shop’ page
    3. Click ‘Add to Cart’ for any of the events
    4. Click ‘View Cart’ (or the shopping cart icon in the upper right corner of page)
    ERROR: shopping cart is empty

Barry

I’m sorry to hear that, Sargon.

I wonder if the problem is slightly different in your case, though, as it’s not something I can replicate (if I set a ticket product to be visible in the storefront, I can add it to the cart without difficulty).

To avoid further confusion, can I ask that you post a fresh support topic if you need further assistance for this specific problem as it is on your site?

Thanks!

Barry

Hi everyone,

WooCommerce Tickets 3.9.1 was just released and resolves this problem.

If you have added either of the temporary fixes above, please remove them before updating: normal operation should be restored as soon as you have 3.9.1 up and running 🙂

Thanks once again for your support and patience while we worked through this issue.

jhammockandassoc
    Participant

3.9.1 works. Thanks!

Barry

Fantastic!

What I’ll do at this point is close out this topic: but if anyone hits any further hurdles – related to the latest WooCommerce releases or otherwise – please simply create a new topic and we’ll do our best to help 🙂

Thanks again!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘WooTickets not working after updating WooCommerce to 2.3.0 (and then to 2.3.1)’ is closed to new replies.