wootickets not attaching to confirmation email

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus wootickets not attaching to confirmation email

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Rich
    Participant

Hey All – WooTickets is working great, but we just ran a test purchase and it did not attach the pdf to the email. What is the best method for me to troubleshoot?

Rich

Barry

Hi Rich, in the first instance can I just confirm the order status for the test is/was complete?

Rich
    Participant

Hey Barry – thanks for reaching back out. I checked and can confirm that the order was set to complete and that email did not have an attachment. However, i just now “resent” the email and this time it was attached.

Barry

OK, that’s strange. Can you replicate this consistently – ie, does it fail to attach first time each time an order is completed?

Rich
    Participant

i’ll give it a shot now.

Rich
    Participant

it worked this time, but this time i changed the order status from the edit order screen as opposed to from the screen that has all orders and you can “bulk” update…is it possible that has something to do with it?

Barry

It’s possible – just to confirm, was it a bulk update that you performed last time (even if it was only for a single order – I just want to be sure as it is also possible to complete orders individually from that same page)?

Rich
    Participant

yes it was a bulk update, however it was for only the single order.

gempro
    Participant

Hi new to ticketing,
    When I add a ticket the wheel spins continualy and I have to update enent to stop. When purchasing ticket with PayPal NO PDF TICKET. Purchase was completed. My site is http://www.charlesbarlow.co.uk
    Please help.

gempro
    Participant

Hi,
    Sorry about previous post did not realize you have to go to orders to update orders as completed before PDF TICKET is emailed.
    Thanks,
    John

Barry

Hi John: no problem, if there’s anything else please just create a new thread and someone will help as soon as possible.

Rich: I can’t replicate this. If I use bulk actions to mark an order or orders as completed then the ticket PDF is attached as expected. With that in mind, I wonder if it’s possible there is a conflict of some kind here … could you try running through our standard troubleshooting steps and see if this still occurs for you under default circumstances?

• Please ensure that your Modern Tribe plugins are up-to-date and in-synch … for instance if you are using The Events Calendar 2.0.11 you must also use Events Calendar PRO 2.0.11 (in this case, also WooTickets 1.0.1 and WooCommerce 2.0.x – if you could confirm the actual version of WooCommerce you are using that might be helpful here, too)
    • Deactivate all other plugins and change your theme to a default, unmodified one such as Twenty Eleven or Twenty Twelve
    • Now test to see if the problem still exists
    • If the problem has been solved by these steps, start reactivating everything one-at-a-time, testing at each point to see if the issue has returned
    • If the issue does return, take note of whichever plugin (or theme) you reactivated immediately before it started again – it’s likely there is a conflict with this item
    Barry

Something else to consider: normally the generated PDF will be located under wp-content/uploads/{YEAR}/{MONTH} – if the above steps don’t yield anything can you check to see if the expected ticket PDF is indeed in that directory/if a new PDF is being generated following order completion?

Barry

Closing as there hasn’t been any further follow-up here.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘wootickets not attaching to confirmation email’ is closed to new replies.