WooTickets not appearing after activating

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus WooTickets not appearing after activating

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    proimpact
    Participant

Staged localhost account, installed Event Calendar, installed WooCommerce, and uploaded and installed WooTickets. Entered lic key. Following the instructions in the video, I should then be able to edit an existing event and see the option to add tickets. The Tickets box doesn’t appear. I checked screen options at the top to make sure that nothing is hidden…and tickets has a checkmark inside the box. How do I add tickets to my events, or more specifically how do I add the functionality?

appyland
    Participant

This is happening to me too. The intro video shows the ticket under the venue information and map on the event’s page. On my site, I only see an empty container where it appears the ticket should be.

I’m using WordPress 3.8.1, WooThemes Canvas and WooCommerce with the Stripe gateway. My Stripe account is set up but not activated, and I’m testing it offline (no SSL certificate, however, I have force https disabled).

What could be causing this??

mikewiesman
    Participant

I too am having issues with the “Tickets” section of the event page not showing up after the most recent update. I disabled all my other plugins and went back to a default Twenty-thirteen theme and they still aren’t showing up.

The code is there, but nothing is showing up.

Barry

Hi proimpact – thanks for contacting us: I’m sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulties.

I’m not sure why the tickets meta box would be missing given your description; can you confirm if anything else besides The Events Calendar, WooCommerce and WooCommerce Tickets are currently activated? I do see you marked down that you had tried deactivating all other plugins – but can you confirm if at the same time you also reverted to a default and unmodified theme such as Twenty Twelve?

Certainly for myself there is no problem I can see under those conditions which makes this a bit puzzling.

@applyand and @mikeweisman: please do feel free to monitor this thread, but if it turns out that the suggestions made to proimpact are not beneficial in your case it would be best to create new threads of your own.

Thanks!

mikewiesman
    Participant

Thanks for your response, Barry. After further looking into – everything WAS working just fine after the big recent update.

What I found out is that any tickets that were “assigned or attached” to an event somehow maybe got “unlinked” to that event and are now floating out there in the database….

I figured that out by creating a duplicate ticket from the existing ticket and this newly made ticket appeared on the site just fine. I continued to do the same with all 4 types of my tickets and now they are showing just fine. Problem lies within now I have a total of 8 types of tickets (one old and one new of each).

Wanted to add to this thread my experience incase anyone else had the same issue.

proimpact
    Participant

Actually, what I found was that you have a specific order that must be followed. Install WooCommerce First, Event Calendar (Pro) second and then the WooCommerce Tickets. The add a ticket function will appear.
    However, there is still a bug in the at the event logo (ticket header doesn’t save).

Barry

Actually, what I found was that you have a specific order that must be followed. Install WooCommerce First, Event Calendar (Pro) second and then the WooCommerce Tickets. The add a ticket function will appear.

How strange – I can’t actually replicate this, either. So long as all three are activated, no matter the sequence they were activated in, it works.

However, there is still a bug in the at the event logo (ticket header doesn’t save).

Again I can’t actually replicate this. Can you confirm the steps you took here (after upload the ticket header image, did you return to the top of the event editor and update/publish)?

Thanks!

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while without an update: I’m going to guess you resolved this and will close this thread – however if you do need further support please don’t hesitate to create a new thread – thanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘WooTickets not appearing after activating’ is closed to new replies.