Wootickets not added to shopping cart

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Wootickets not added to shopping cart

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    philly00
    Participant

Hello: I’ve recently set up a wootickets feature on my site and it works fine, except for one problem. I’m unable to add a ticket to my shopping cart when I’m logged out of my website. When I’m logged in, I click “add to cart” and it seems to function just fine. Any suggestions?

philly00
    Participant

Would the following message in the woocommerce status area have any bearing on my shopping cart problem?
    WP Memory Limit: 40 MB – We recommend setting memory to at least 64MB.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi philly00,

Sorry for the issues with the Add to Cart not showing. I can help you out with this.

I took a look at your site and visited the Event and saw the Add to Cart Button and was able to get to the Proceed with Checkout page with the tickets in the cart.

Were you able to make some changes to get it working? Can you please test again and let me know if there is an issue. Please try to view the site in a browser you do not normally login WordPress with or clear your browsers cache.

Let me know if you still need help and I will be happy to provide it.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

Hello philly00,

I have added to screenshots. One showing a sample checkout page with the Woocommerce shortcode in it and one with the WooCommerce Settings on the Checkout Tab where you have to set the Checkout Pages. Hope that helps.

checkout

checkout-settings

philly00
    Participant

Thanks Brian. Got it fixed!

Brian
    Keymaster

Great, glad it helps, I am going to go ahead and close this ticket, but if you need any other on something else please post a new ticket.

Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Wootickets not added to shopping cart’ is closed to new replies.