WooTickets multi user

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions WooTickets multi user

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Michael Hipp

Hi,

I plan to build a service which should allow different venues the opportunity to list event tickets on my site. I am looking at woocommerce and woocommerce product vendors to achieve this. Does wootickets support product vendors, giving my venues the opportunity to list their event tickets on their own?

If so, I will begin the process of purchasing the events calendar pro and wooticket plugins.

Thanks,

Mike

Leah

Hi Mike,

Thanks for posting. I’m not specifically familiar with WooCommerce Product Vendors. Our WooCommerce Tickets plugin shouldn’t interfere with another WooCommerce product, but we can’t always guarantee that it will integrate smoothly. I’m going to get in touch with the folks at Woo and see if I can get a copy and run some tests.

To verify, are your product vendors going to be submitting events from the frontend of the site? Or are they just making tickets from the backend, with a user account? WooCommerce Tickets isn’t really designed to work from the frontend, so I’d be hesitant about suggesting that.

Best,

Leah

Leah

Hi Mike,

I’m happy to report that Product Vendors integrated nicely with our WooCommerce Tickets plugin. Thanks for your patience while we looked into this!

Best,
    Leah

Leah

Please note this thread will no longer be monitored: if we can help with any other questions, please create a new thread!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘WooTickets multi user’ is closed to new replies.