WooTickets logic flow?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus WooTickets logic flow?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Motorco
    Participant

I am working on some critical functionality for this plugin. I need to be able to manually add Attendees/ticket orders and also resend ticket emails. This currently does not work since there is some functionality within WooTickets that gets bypassed when dealing with orders directly via WooCommerce. Rather than spend many hours reverse engineering the code, it would be super helpful if I could get a flow chart or sequence diagram of the WooTickets order process. That way I could figure out what is missing when orders are dealt with directly from the WooCommerce back end, rather than via the normal front-end process.

Barry

Hi Mike,

We don’t actually have any kind of flow chart prepared – but I’m curious about your feedback on handling this manually:

I need to be able to manually add Attendees/ticket orders and also resend ticket emails. This currently does not work since there is some functionality within WooTickets that gets bypassed when dealing with orders directly via WooCommerce.

What are the problems you are hitting here?

You should certainly find that if you manually create an order via WooCommerce, add a ticket product as a line item and complete the order it shows in the relevant attendee list.

Similarly, if you edit the order in question, you should find that there is an option to resend the ticket email. Is that not being dispatched? Are you sure it isn’t simply being caught in a spam filter or something of that order?

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘WooTickets logic flow?’ is closed to new replies.