Wootickets is taking me where it can't go

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Wootickets is taking me where it can't go

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    John Paul
    Participant

Hi… I have a problem in that if a buyer adds tickets to the cart and then chooses to delete/empty their cart, they then get a prompt to “return to shop”…the problem is that if you select this , then you get a message saying “No products were found……”

I guess because the tickets are not classified as products..

What should happen is it should say “Go back to Events?”……. whats the answer?? as this is a big problem.

Also, I have noticed that there is no way for the shopper to get back to the cart; perhaps after browsing some more…To get round this I have had to add some custom links to get them back to the cart…but is this really the normal thing to do??

Cheers

Brook
    Participant

Howdy John!

That’s a good question. I can see how it would be confusing to you. Usually people who purchase WooCommerce Tickets are already running WooCommerce, have it setup and configured. In their case they already have configured their template to have a Cart link and likely already have products so it all makes sense. But you are not in that circumstance at all from the sound of it.

Both of those issues are WooCommerce issues, and unrelated to our ticketing plugin. Which is probably why you are having trouble finding documentation about them. But there’s not to worry about that now. You already solved the cart link issue by adding a link. Here is a solution to your redirect issue I justĀ found on the WooCommerce website (click here).

Does that all make sense? Will that work for you? Please let us know.

Cheers!

– Brook

How

John Paul
    Participant

perfect…thank you

Brook
    Participant

Happy to hear it. Thank for getting back to us. Happy calendaring!

– Brook

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Wootickets is taking me where it can't go’ is closed to new replies.