WooTickets: How to transfer licence to another account?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus WooTickets: How to transfer licence to another account?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jason
    Participant

A client of mine is having a new site built and we need to transfer their WooTickets licence from my account to theirs. I realise the FAQ suggests registering in this way to begin with, but we didn’t know this at the time the initial site was created.

I still need to keep my account separate, so this is a case of transferring a licence from one account to another rather than the renaming of an account.

George
    Participant

Hey @Jason!

Thanks for reaching out – the best solution here would be to contact us at [email protected] directly, with a link back to this forum thread for reference.

What we can do is issue a one-time discount code that your client can use to buy a new WooCommerce Tickets license for free. Its expiration date will be the same as your current license’s expiration date, so that it’s essentially just a license transfer; but by getting their own license through the checkout process, it will help ensure that their account information is properly tied to the license and such so they can self-manage it indefinitely.

Once that is taken care of, then, I can cancel your current WooCommerce Tickets license if it’s a Personal License – if it’s not a personal license, then you can just disconnect the client site’s URL from your license page in http://theeventscalendar.com/my-account/license-keys, and then you’ll be good to go! 🙂

— George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘WooTickets: How to transfer licence to another account?’ is closed to new replies.