Wootickets email template – header image missing

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Wootickets email template – header image missing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Matt
    Participant

Hi,

The tickets emails are missing the header image – they used to have the event image at the top but for some reason they are missing. I haven’t changed any code and all my events have a featured image.

I checked in /src/Tribe/Email.php and can see a function called: get_content_html() but I can’t where this part is called:

generate_tickets_email_content

( from this line: return Tribe__Events__Tickets__Woo__Main::get_instance()->generate_tickets_email_content( $attendees ); )

I would also like to add a cc / bcc to the email so could you point me in the right direction?

thanks

Matt.

Josh
    Participant

Hey Matt,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Doing some further research on the header image on the ticket, it looks like the image ID may be failing to be returned in a previous function within the email template. Will need to do some further tests there to verify.

For the cc / bcc, our emails are just an extended class from the WooCommerce WC_Email class. For that there is some good information here which will show some of the steps/options for adding additional email addresses to the notifications.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Wootickets email template – header image missing’ is closed to new replies.