WooTickets – Easy, important fix for checkin

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus WooTickets – Easy, important fix for checkin

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Adam
    Participant

Hi guys, I really love the integration with WooCommerce. So please don’t take this as a negative criticism.

So I’m hosting an WooTicket’d event this weekend. Great.

We have laptop at the registration desk for people to checkin. They walk up and say “I’m here, my name is _____.”

And I can’t use the search function to lookup an attendee by name… only by Ticket #, Security #, or order #.

Yeah… not helpful at all.

Can you please add the name of the purchaser into the search bar for? url/post_type=tribe_events&page=tickets-attendees&event_id=XXX

Thanks!

Julie Kuehl
    Participant

Hey mclanea,

That’s a great idea! The best way to get it on our radar, however, is to add your voice to our Feature Ideas page (https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas). That would help us in prioritizing it and makes sure it doesn’t slip through the cracks. Would you be willing to do that?

– Julie

Adam
    Participant

I’ll add it over there.

See, now that I’ve tried to do checkin with WooTickets I’d call this more a bug than anything. I mean, there’s absolutely no way to check people in by order # or ticket # quickly. But if you have a last name you can search, click checkin… and NEXT person please.

Even just having the orders sort by last name of purchaser would be better. I felt horrible for my checkin people. What a mess.

Julie Kuehl
    Participant

Hey mclanea,

Sorry you struggled with that checkin process. I’ll pass that along to the dev team and see what they can come up with. Thanks for registering it over at UserVoice though. That really helps!

– Julie

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘WooTickets – Easy, important fix for checkin’ is closed to new replies.