WOOTICKETS does not display tax-rate in the event view.

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus WOOTICKETS does not display tax-rate in the event view.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    bernhardprange
    Participant

Hello everyone,

The eventprices are displayes without VAT. In Germany EVERY END-Consumer SALESPRICE must have VAT stated next to it. At least the Taxrate, even better the rate plus the specific tax on this product. Would be nice, if you guys could include it in future and show a workarount for now.

Best regards

Bernhard

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

As you said we do not have a feature to display taxes in the tickets. But I can get you in the right direction to make modifications you would like, but unable to provide the entire customization.

You can follow our themer’s guide:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/themers-guide/

To move and modify this template that displays the tickets in the event:

wootickets\views\wootickets\tickets.php

This is the lines that display the price:

echo "<td class='tickets_price'>";
    echo $this->get_price_html( $product );
    echo "</td>";

You could just add some text inside the quotes of the 3rd line there to display the message you would like for the VAT tax.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

bernhardprange
    Participant

Dear Brian,
    that would make it work as long as the customer does not sell with reduced tax rate too.

Could you please provide the code for grabbing the taxrate from woocommerce and displaing them dynamical?

As for your own commercial reasons, I suggest you to take a look on european internet standards for trade. EVERY price needs to have a note on how much tax is there.

Brian
    Keymaster

Unfortunately, I cannot provide coding to dynamically get the tax rate. That is not a feature of WooCommerce Tickets and I cannot provide customization coding to add that feature.

I understand that maybe a dealer breaker for you as with your tax laws so you can request a refund by emailing the order number with that request to [email protected]

Thank

Brian
    Keymaster

I am going to close this topic as we typically close threads if there is no activity after two weeks. Feel free to create a new thread and reference this one to save you time.

Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘WOOTICKETS does not display tax-rate in the event view.’ is closed to new replies.