WooTickets – Display number of Tickets sold

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus WooTickets – Display number of Tickets sold

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    garethbarry1982
    Participant

Hi there,

My situation is this. I have Wootickets, Product Vendors, Community Events and The Events Calendar all working in unison to accommodate a clients wish to allow people to create events and sell tickets on his website. Specifically, he needs to be able to render reports for the people selling tickets on his site.

So, using the Product Vendors shortcodes for front end sales reports what I also need to be able to do is show addition information like how many tickets were sold as currently it only registers a ‘sales’ number. So the ‘sales’ for an event will register as 1 with say 60Euro as the total.

What he needs to be able to do is break this down to say Sales 1 – Tickets sold 4 (at 15Euro each) Total 60Euro.

Can I accomplish this somehow?

Gustavo Bordoni
    Keymaster

Hi Gareth,

Sorry for making you wait so long for an answer. This week has been action packed with the whole team been off.

So I can safely say that it’s possible, and it will require a Developer to guide you or to create this solution for you.

If you want, reply here and I can give you some directions on how to do it, but it’s an easy task, it will require a little exchange of information from you, us and the developer.

My Best Regards,

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘WooTickets – Display number of Tickets sold’ is closed to new replies.