Wootickets check in list

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Wootickets check in list

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Alex
    Participant

Is this a printable document, or something you can actually check off in the backend, or both?

Leah

Hey Alex,

The attendee list is within the WordPress dashboard in the backend. You can read more about the specifics in our WooTickets new user primer at https://theeventscalendar.com/support/documentation/wootickets-new-user-primer/#wooshow

Cheers,
    Leah

Alex
    Participant

that is great! What about a printable attendee list?

Alex
    Participant

especially with attendees names? Also, can you have it show buyer name in the admin panel? That would be very helpful to people who don’t bring tickets

Leah

Hi Alex,

There is not a built in way to print the attendee list- you’d need to use your browser’s print settings.

The attendee list does not currently show the buyer’s name, only the order number and ticket number. Hopefully in a coming version that will include more information for event organizers.

Cheers,
    Leah

Mitesh

Hi Leah,

I have to agree with Alex about the name. I am still hesitating as to whether I should go ahead and buy this or go with event manager pro. The only reason I haven’t bought the other plugin is because of WooCommerce. Would adding/showing the names of the attendee’s be difficult to do if we were to do it ourselves. Another question is adding custom fields in the form during check out, is that possible?

Barry

Hi Mitesh:

Would adding/showing the names of the attendee’s be difficult to do if we were to do it ourselves.

That’s difficult for us to answer since we don’t know what your level of expertise is/if you are working with people who are proficient in WordPress development. It’s definitely possible though.

Another question is adding custom fields in the form during check out, is that possible?

The actual checkout process is the same as that you would run through with any WooCommerce product. One thing that is different is that by default the WooCommerce product page (for tickets) is not displayed. Instead, the customer will add however many tickets they want right on the single event page.

After that, however, you can definitely do everything you would anyway be able to do with WooCommerce.

Alex
    Participant

For the custom fields, is there an option to have it go to the product page so you can do custom fields, options, etc?

Barry

It’s probably possible to add them to the existing single event page. I’d also imagine you can take customers to the “actual” product page, too, however there is not currently an option or setting to allow easy control over this so, again, you would need some WP development expertise for this.

Alex
    Participant

Ok, that would be a really nice addition for the next version. It would really make this product fit well in the woocommerce system

Leah

Agreed! I’ll add it to our list of potential future features. Thanks Alex!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Wootickets check in list’ is closed to new replies.