WooTickets: Can list of attendees be printed?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions WooTickets: Can list of attendees be printed?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Rafael

In the news prime videos for WooTickets it is explained how the admin can check in attendees of an event online. Can this list of attendees also be printed?

Rob

Hey Rafael. The current version of the WooTickets add-on allows you to print the attendee list, but it’s just literally printing the WordPress admin screen. We’re right now putting the finishing touches on the 2.0 version of WooTickets, which will be out soon and has a fully printable attendee list that will accomplish more of what you’re going for. That should be live within the next month or so.

Hope this helps. If you have other questions, give me a shout.

middlebrookcenter
    Participant

I need this to print out a list of people’s names that purchased the tickets for each event (not just the ticket number). Will the new one be able to do this? How soon will this update be available.
    Ideally it would also be good if it could print out the notes box on the checkout on this list also. The plug in is good- but it needs a few more tweaks to make this a really good Events and scheduling product.

and ideally the notes box of the checkout chart.

Barry

I need this to print out a list of people’s names that purchased the tickets for each event (not just the ticket number). Will the new one be able to do this?

I believe so, yes, but there’s still a little testing to be done to ensure this new functionality is working smoothly and ready for release – so while I can’t commit absolutely to this being available in the next release it’s certainly looking good so far.

and ideally the notes box of the checkout chart.

I don’t think the above will be included, however, as ultimately WooTickets seeks to be a simple, sleek and robust ticketing solution rather than a comprehensive event management tool – but the potential is always there for users and third parties to build custom extensions where functionality is lacking.

How soon will this update be available.

Again we can’t offer any cast-iron guarantees here but it’s looking like it will be available sometime in the next couple of months.

Thanks for getting in touch!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘WooTickets: Can list of attendees be printed?’ is closed to new replies.