WooTickets Attendees

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus WooTickets Attendees

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    joeleadedesign
    Participant

Hi Guys,

I’ve set up an event with 21 tickets. Almost all of the 21 tickets have been ordered with a payment method of bank transfer. None of the tickets appear in the attendees list because they are “On Hold”.

Is it possible to list orders with a status of “On Hold”? I personally think it would be helpful to be able to email people who haven’t paid using the “Email” feature.

Thanks!

Joel

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, Joel. Thanks for getting in touch about this. It definitely sounds like a worthwhile feature.

The way things are right now, tickets don’t appear in the attendees list until the order is completed in WooCommerce. That means that their info would be accessible through WooCommerce in the interim, but it sounds like you’re looking for something in TEC, which isn’t there at present.

It’s possible that you could mark the order complete then change the order status immediately after doing so, but of course, that would potentially cause the tickets to be dispatched before payment has actually been received. So, obviously, that solution is suboptimal.

If this is something that you’d like to see implemented as a feature in the future, we’d be grateful if you’d suggest it in our User Voice Forum at tribe.uservoice.com.

Hope that helps!

joeleadedesign
    Participant

Thanks Kelly. I’ll suggest it over on User Voice.

Cheers!

Kelly
    Participant

Thank you, Joel.

Since it sounds like you’re set for now, I’m going to close this thread. Please feel free to start a new one if anything else comes up that we can help with.

atlasoflife
    Participant

Gday Kelly
    I have a similar issue…my events are free so there is no payment/completion…so how will the attendeees become listed in a way that I can output a report? I cannot currently find a way to output attendees.
    cheers
    Darryl

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘WooTickets Attendees’ is closed to new replies.