wootickets: attendee list "order status" blank

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO wootickets: attendee list "order status" blank

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    infamia
    Participant

Hey everyone

I’ve noticed that since the upgrade to woocommerce2.2, the ORder Status field in the attendee list is blank. This may be related to:

> In WooCommerce 2.1, statuses were associated with orders via a taxonomy called shop_order_status. The shop_order_status taxonomy is no more in 2.2.

> Instead, 2.2 uses post_status for the order status.

(http://develop.woothemes.com/woocommerce/2014/08/wc-2-2-order-statuses-plugin-compatibility/)

Is this something we can expect to get back in an upcoign update?

Brian
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thanks for pointing that out to us. I will make a note of it and have the developers take a look. If we can add it back in I do not see why we would not, but I cannot say for certain yet.

Thanks again for pointing this out.

Jayson Cote
    Participant

I as well would like to be notified of this update, thank you

Brian
    Keymaster

We have a ticket created in our system to address this issue and I am add thing ticket to it. We will update by posting on this ticket once we have information to give you. Since there is nothing more we can do for this now I am going to go ahead and close this ticket. If you have any questions or issues related to this or something else please create a new ticket.

Thanks

Leah

Hello,

I just wanted to update you here and let you know that we have a fix for the issue you reported in our upcoming release. Thank you for bringing it to our attention! Keep an eye out for an update coming soon. If you are still experiencing issues after the update, please start a new thread and we’d be happy to look into it. Thank you for your patience and support while we got this corrected.

Best,
    Leah

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘wootickets: attendee list "order status" blank’ is closed to new replies.