WooTickets and WooCommerce

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions WooTickets and WooCommerce

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    AdrianTO

Do the events created by Wootickets show up in Woocommerce as a type of product? Example, a simple product.

I am using Woocommerce right now to sell course registrations. I can’t use an events management plugin to do this because the course also requires the students to receive course materials. These course materials are added to the Course product in Woocommerce as a Bundled Product. So, if they sign up for “Some Basic Course 1”, the required CDs and Books are also added to the Woocommerce cart. I am wondering if I could do the same thing with a Wooticket item.

Thanks

Rob

Hey there AdrianTO. Thanks for your note, and your interest. To answer your question here: yes, tickets you add as WooTickets within The Events Calendar are set up as products. They will not appear in the frontend cart by default, though.

I’m not sure about the element of adding the items to your cart, largely because that would be a WooCommerce function (our plugin just taps into WooCommerce and makes use of its code to sell tickets). I would bet that if you found a way to make this work for regular products using WooCommerce, though, there shouldn’t be any reason why it wouldn’t work for WooTickets. And if you bought and found it DIDN’T work in WooTickets (despite working fine in WooCommerce), we’d certainly be happy to give you a refund as desired.

Hope that helps. Please let me know if it didn’t, or if you have other questions. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘WooTickets and WooCommerce’ is closed to new replies.