Wootickets

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Wootickets

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Alejandro

I have some questions:

I need sell tickets with conditions to do a camping website:

– I need sell this type tickets with this system:

+ 1 day
    + 3 days

When the client select the option must select the tickets that he need (different prices):

– Persons (should buy 1 ticket per person)  the client select the number of persons.
    – Cars (should buy 1 ticket per car)  the client select the number of cars
    – Caravans (should buy 1 ticket per caravan)  the client select the number of caravans
    – Bikes (should buy 1 ticket per bike)  the client select the number of bikes

When the person select the number of persons and vehicles must complete 1 form with info about the vehicles: id, color and a bit more. And persons (name, subname and ID

When the persons pay can receive a pdf o html mail with the ticket?

Leah

Hi Alejandro,

Thanks for your interest in WooCommerce Tickets! You could potentially make different kinds of tickets for People, Cars, Caravans, etc. and people could purchase whichever they need.

At this time, however, it is not possible to collect the extra information like vehicle ID and color. It may be possible to do that with some customization, but we wouldn’t be able to help out with that. I’d be happy to recommend some developers if you’d like to hire someone. If you’d like a list please email us at pro (at) tri.be.

The tickets are html-based and sent to purchasers via email. They are customizable so that you can add your brand and style. Does that answer your questions?

Best,

Leah

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Wootickets’ is closed to new replies.