WooTickets demo

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions WooTickets demo

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by Rob.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Louis Stanford
    Participant

I’ve just bought Event Calendar Pro ($50), and am considering WooTickets, but I’m wary (and weary) of buying any more plugins – I bought Woothemes Sensei ($99), EventEspresso ($89.95) and am still no closer to having the right plugin.

Please could I demo this plugin to ensure that it does what I need?

I need a plugin that allows me to sell seats on courses. It’s the same course, running month after month, the only thing that changes is the instructor, venue and date. I want:
    1. Details of Venues
    2. Details of Courses (with options of which course to buy)
    3. Ability to track who has attended which course
    4. Ability to survey attendees after the course

I’ve gone through the 4 new user primer vides. I’ve also been looking for the WooTickets documentation at https://theeventscalendar.com/support/documentation-wootickets/ but get a 404 error – so I’ve really tried to do my homework before asking this question.

Rob

Hey Louis. Are you looking for a frontend demo, or a tour of the backend experience? While we do have a demo of WooTickets frontend on our http://wpshindig.com site, we don’t have any real method of providing backend previews beyond the New User Primer videos that are available here on tri.be (which I see you’ve watched).

Regarding your specific requests, though….I’ll say right off the bat that there is no seat assigning component here. So while you could sell “seats” in the form of tickets, there is no way to assign each ticket to a specific seat barring any customizations you make on your end.

Otherwise:

* Details of venue show in the individual event entry, and on the ticket.
    * Users have the option to select whichever ticket they want. You could either set up different events as different courses, or use tickets as your courses. Probably the former would be most effective though.
    * Attendees (via the purchaser) are tracked, via an auto-generated attendee list.
    * Surveying attendees would probably require some extra customization on your end. You will definitely have the email addresses for everyone who buys, but there isn’t a method to send a survey or automated email to them after the event ends.

I hope that helps in your question. The WooTickets docs page is indeed broken; we’re rewriting it (it’s somewhat outdated) for the 2.0 release we’re launching over the next month or so. But if you have other questions you can drop them here and I’d be happy to help you out in as timely a fashion as possible.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘WooTickets demo’ is closed to new replies.