WooTicket doesnt show in the event plugin or in woocommerce

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus WooTicket doesnt show in the event plugin or in woocommerce

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    gtq3
    Participant

Hi

I purchased the WooTicket plugin. I installed this with your description. I have verified the plugin but i doesn see the plugin in the event calender or in woocomerce. I cant make any tickets for events.

Please help me to get it work. I already checked the server and php version etc. From this site it should all be ok.

Greetings chris

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, Chris. This is a great question.

First, it would be very helpful to know the version numbers of the plugins you have installed, particularly The Events Calendar, WooCommerce, and WooCommerce Tickets. Second, would you mind telling me if you’ve had a chance to go through our WooCommerce Tickets new user primer (https://theeventscalendar.com/support/documentation/wootickets-new-user-primer/) ? If so, at what point did it break down for you?

If you haven’t had time, please take a few minutes and follow the walk through. Usually that gets people sorted out.

Lastly, if the issue is that you are making tickets, but they don’t show up in the event pages on the frontend, please check to make sure that the ticket sales start date is in the past.

Thanks so much!

gtq3
    Participant

Hi Kelly

Event Calender: Latest Version 3.1
    WooCommerce: Latest Version 2.0.19
    WooCommerce Tickets: Lates Version 3.1
    I installed the WooCommerceTicket plugin with you’re documentation. WordPress tells me the plugin is activated and my verification code is valid. After the installation I go to check the event calendar. Here I like to make a new Event and sell tickets with this but the field to create a ticket is nowhere. I dont have the field add new ticket and this is my issue. So it break at the point after the installation that i havent andy field to create a ticket for selling.

sry for bad english its not my first language 😉

I hope you can help me to get you’re plugin to work. I use the avada theme i think it should work because woocommerce is a fully part of this theme. Please tell me if you need something other from me. I also can create a login for you to check where the issue come from.

I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, Chris. Thank you for explaining that all to me. That’s very helpful.

Sometimes, we see an issue when plugins are not activated in the correct order. Would you mind deactivating all three and then activating one at t atime in this order?

1. WooCommerce
    2. Event Calendar
    3. WooCommerce Tickets

Hopefully that will resolved the issue. 🙂

And please don’t worry about your English. It is great!

gtq3
    Participant

Hi Kelly

Big thanks to you. Now it works! Big thanks also for you’re fast answers. Great support!! It works with the avada theme, so you can tell this if someone other ask you. You made my day with this plugin. I searched a long time for something suitable. Great job!!

A point for you’re translator and a next update. I use the plugin in german and it’s named “Karten” in german, the better translation is “Tickets”. In switzerland and the other german countrys we usually use the word “ticket”. “Karten” ist also correct but its a very old form to use this word. “Karten” is more fore maps or if you really buy some ticketcards for theater. To add a new ticket the translation in german is called “Eine neue Karte erstellen”. “Neues Ticket erstellen” would be the better translation. You named you’re plugin WooCommerce Tickets the name ticket would also be familiar. I hope this could help you to make you’re great plugin even greater 🙂

And once again thanks for you’re help!!

Kelly
    Participant

Thank you so much for your kind words, Chris. 🙂 That is awfully kind of you.

As far as translations go, we’ve just started up a brand new forum to discuss them. Would you mind posting your comments over there: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/forum/contribute/translation/ We’re always eager for help with them.

Thanks for being part of the TEC community!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘WooTicket doesnt show in the event plugin or in woocommerce’ is closed to new replies.