Wootheme / WHITELIGHT THEME/ EVENT CALENDAR

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Wootheme / WHITELIGHT THEME/ EVENT CALENDAR

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Tim Reed

Are you going to fix the Woothemes / WHITELIGHT THEME. WANT TO PURCHASE IT BUT THE DEMO DOES NOT WORK WITH WHITELIGHT. HERE IS THE RESPONSE BETWEEN ME AND THEIR SUPPORT:

Calendar will not display when using WooThemes Whitelight theme
    I’m hoping someone can help me out. I cannot get the calendar to display when using the Whitelight theme from WooThemes

Hi Tim,
    Stuart
    Thursday, 4 October 2012 09:52 GMT
    Hi Tim,
    Thanks for contacting WooSupport.
    This looks like a little conflict with the theme and the calendar plugin redirecting from the /events/ post _type the homepage of the site.
    The same issue happens on my support installation.
    I will forward this on to our developers as a bug report and it should be resolved in a future update of the theme if it\’s discovered that the issue is with our theme.
    Thanks for your patience and understanding.
    Thank you for contacting WooThemes Support and please let us know if you require any further assistance in the future.
    Regards
    Stuart (WooNinja)

Unfortunately we don\’t support 3rd party plugins.
    You\’ll need to contact the author/developer of the plugin if you\’d like to get this fixed.
    Kind Regards,
    Scott
    Support Ninja | WooThemes

Tim Reed

anyone have an answer???

Leah

Hi Tim,

Thanks for getting in touch. We can only guarantee our plugins on the default Twenty Eleven theme and occasionally we do run into themes that have conflicts. I appreciate you getting in touch with the theme developers as that information can help us to build a more compatible plugin.

On Monday I can bring this to a developers attention and see if he can shed some light on the issue. However, it’s entirely possible that this is beyond our scope of support and we would just have to recommend that you find another theme if you’d like to use our plugin.

I’ll get back to you on Monday with more information. Thanks for your patience and I apologize for any inconvenience.

Best,
    Leah

Leah

Hey Tim,

Can you confirm that you are using v 1.3.2 of the theme? We believe the issue may have been resolved there and would love to have confirmation from a user.

Thanks,
    Leah

Tim Reed

Issue has been resolved.Updated to v 1.3.2. Woothemes support is AWESOME..
    Hey Tim,
    You’ll need to upgrade manually since auto upgrades are down while we have worked on getting it compatible with our new site.
    You can find the latest version from your WooThemes.com Dashboard.
    http://www.woothemes.com/2009/08/how-to-upgrade-your-theme/
    Let em know if you have any further issues getting upgraded.
    Thanks again!
    Scott
    Support Ninja | WooThemes

Tim Reed

Thanx for the response Leah. Modern Tribe responded fast.. Your up there with Woothemes… Nice when everyone comes together.. Thanx..

Leah

I’m so glad to hear everything is working for you! I’m going to mark this thread closed. If you have any trouble don’t hesitate to start another.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Wootheme / WHITELIGHT THEME/ EVENT CALENDAR’ is closed to new replies.