WooCommerce Tickets – Tickets does not show on Events Page

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus WooCommerce Tickets – Tickets does not show on Events Page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Gunes
    Participant

Hi There

Just bought the Pro addon and the WooCommerce Tickets addon. But can’t see the tickets on the events page.

I can’t see the tickets on my Candidate WP theme eventhough all the other plugins were disabled. Apparently there is a clash somewhere, as the ticket were visible on the event pages on Twenty Fourteen.

I was wonering if you guys help me solve this issue?

Kind Regards

G.

George
    Participant

I can’t see the tickets on my Candidate WP theme eventhough all the other plugins were disabled. Apparently there is a clash somewhere, as the ticket were visible on the event pages on Twenty Fourteen.

Hey @Gunes,

I checked out your site and did see WooCommerce Tickets showing fine on the events pages. Here’s a screenshot of an example β†’ https://cloudup.com/cXoagIYIu14

This is the event in the above screenshot β†’ https://www.ata-a.org.au/event/test-event/

Are there only specific events, or specific types of events where this problem manifests? Explain it in a bit more detail with some examples, there could be a simple underlying problem that we can help with.

Just to be clear and ensure we don’t get your hopes up, however, if at the end of troubleshooting it’s still clear that the Candidate WP theme code itself is the source of this problem, then there’s unfortunately very little we could do from there.

Thank you!
    George

Gunes
    Participant

This reply is private.

George
    Participant

Glad to hear it! Great support by that theme author.

Best of luck with the rest of your site, cheers πŸ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘WooCommerce Tickets – Tickets does not show on Events Page’ is closed to new replies.