WooCommerce Tickets Problem

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus WooCommerce Tickets Problem

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Moize
    Participant

Hi,
    We purchased the WooCommerce Tickets and installed it, but when we create an event and tickets we face 2 issues:
    1. On the front we can’t see the tickets list
    2. When we click on the call to action button it only reloads the event page.

Here is an example of event with tickets: http://www.eventus.co/event/test-4/

Please help on this.

Cliff

Hi Moize.

Sorry to hear about this issue.

Would you please send me a screenshot of that event’s wp-admin “WooTickets” settings area so I can see how your tickets are setup?

Moize
    Participant

Hi Cliff,

Sorry it was am end date problem, this why they didn’t display.
    But I want to know why the subscribers don’t receive the ticket as an attached ticket to their emails?

Thank you.

Brook
    Participant

Howdy Moize,

I am filling in for Cliff today. We do not offer a way to download tickets or make them attachments currently. The HTML tickets we currently use are supported by smartphones, email clients, and web browsers to such a degree without downloading any extra applications. So we have stuck with them for their elegant simplicity. That said we are always open to feedback, and have been getting some about this with people wanting PDF tickets and not wanting to use EDD Tickets (since EDD natively has PDF support and thus offers downloadable tickets). If you would like to see that as well please vote your support on this request.

Let us know if you need anything else. Cheers!

– Brook

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘WooCommerce Tickets Problem’ is closed to new replies.