WooCommerce Tickets not showing on event page

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus WooCommerce Tickets not showing on event page

• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Noelle.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Noelle
    Participant

Hi there,

My tickets are set to be on sale currently, and I’ve been through a few different threads on the forums, but none of the suggestions have worked. I have tried deactivating my plug ins except for woo and events and it completely disabled my ability to even access the event. I switched my site to 2015 and that didn’t work either.

Can you please help me identify why my tickets won’t show on the event page?

Thanks very much

Noelle

Geoff B.

Good afternoon Noelle and welcome to the Events Calendar Support forum!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear about the tickets not displaying as they should.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

As a first troubleshooting step, could you point me to the URL of an event that should have a ticket attached to it?

Secondly, would it be possible to tell me what the start sale date on the tickets is ?
    Or better yet, simply provide me with a screenshot of your “Edit Event” screen, including the details of the “Edit ticket” section.

Hang in there!

Geoff B.

Noelle
    Participant

Hi Geoff,

Thanks for your note, attached is the screen shots of my event page. the
    url is http://www.yourmindfulcollective.com/event/ymc-connects-spring-2017

[image: Inline image 1]

[image: Inline image 2]

[image: Inline image 3]

Thanks very much

Noelle

Geoff B.

Good evening Noelle,

Thank you for the URL.
    However, it seems that the screenshots did not make it.

Could you try that again using a link to a .zip file (Dropbox or Google Drive) ?

Hang in there,
    Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘WooCommerce Tickets not showing on event page’ is closed to new replies.