WooCommerce Tickets not Showing at front end

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus WooCommerce Tickets not Showing at front end

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    mjmaltby
    Participant

Events and tickets are creating fine on the backend but i am unable to see the tickets associated with events at the front end . Previously it was working fine but today an error start coming that at the bottom

Warning: include(/home/girlguid/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wootickets/views/wootickets/tickets.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/girlguid/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wootickets/classes/class-wootickets.php on line 485

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening ‘/home/girlguid/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wootickets/views/wootickets/tickets.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/lib/ZendFramework/library:/usr/lib/ZendFramework/extras/library’) in /home/girlguid/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wootickets/classes/class-wootickets.php on line 485

Every thing was working fine it came all of sudden now after that i figured it out that views was inside src folder if i put it outside src it would work so i did the same but now no tickets are showing with events dont know what happend ?

Asbjørn
    Participant

My list views are gone after updating to 3.10 – i had to downgrading. Hoping for a bugfix release in the near future.

jurgy2
    Participant

I too am having problems with an event I created where I am selling a ticket via the Woocommerce ticket plug in –that ticket is not showing up in event.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for the issues you are having.

With the 3.10 update you need to make sure all plugins are 3.10. Previous plugin versions will not work with 3.10.

If you do not see automatic updates in your site you can download from your account on our site.

After verifying if you have all plugins on 3.10 let us know if you still have issues.

Hi Asbjørn sorry for the issues if you would like to create a new thread we can help you one on one, but it sounds like your issue is different then the current topic of this thread.

Hello jurgy2 if you have all plugins on the latest version please confirm your start sale date is at least today or before today or the tickets will not show on the front end. If you continue to have issues it is best you create a new thread and we can help you one on one.

Thanks

smalldogcreative
    Participant

This reply is private.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi smalldogcreative. Your license expired. To get the latest version you have to purchase a new license.

Thanks

mjmaltby
    Participant

I have update both event calendar pro and wootickets to its latest version error is gone but now i am not able to see any tickets shown at front end ?

mjmaltby
    Participant

If I create new tickets its working fine but older ones are still not showing … shows empty

Brian
    Keymaster

Hello,

Ok thanks for getting all the plugins updated.

What is the start and end sale date for a ticket not showing?

If you resave the ticket product does it show then?

Do you have any custom coding for the Events Calendar in your theme or any custom templates?

Let me know and we can go from here.

Thanks

mjmaltby
    Participant

start date = 2015-06-01
    end date = 2015-06-28

and if i create new its working fine .

mjmaltby
    Participant

I have other events as well with start date 28-06-2015 – end date 28-06-2015
    still same issues only issues are with old events

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please make sure to answer the following so we can get to the bottom of this:

Are you able to go into any of the ticket products and resave one of them and does that enable it to show then?

Also, do you have any custom coding for the Events Calendar in your theme or any custom templates?

If a ticket has a start sell date of 6/28 and today is 6/24 that ticket would not show on the front end. This date is set per ticket and not the start and end date of the event.

Let me know.

Romeo
    Participant

Having the same issues here. The tickets are not showing in the front end. No errors showed, latest version woocommerce tickets installed.

Please advise.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi Romeo,

Thanks for posting here. I can certainly help you here, but we can help you better if you create your own topic in the forum where we interact with you one on one. Also, we encourage you to post on your own topic because every time we post we email the author of the topic.

Thanks

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The topic ‘WooCommerce Tickets not Showing at front end’ is closed to new replies.