Woocommerce Tickets linked with Event Calendar Pro and a Visual Form Builder

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Woocommerce Tickets linked with Event Calendar Pro and a Visual Form Builder

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Christina
    Participant

I need to connect the woocommerce tickets and woocommerce payment system to the event calendar pro. I have the plugins connected, but, we also have a visual form builder that creates the full form that a person will need to fill out. Payment tickets need to be added to this form so that when they go to register, they only have to register and pay in one location. As of now, the event register button links to the form, but I need the tickets to be on the registration form. first, is that possible and what are my other alternatives. the site is iwacourses.com

Jennifer

Jami
    Blocked

Hi Jennifer,

Welcome to our forums! I’m happy to help out. Can you be more specific about what you mean by a visual form builder? Is this a separate plugin you’re using with WooCommerce?

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Kind Regards,
    Jami

Jami
    Blocked

Hi Jennifer,

It’s been a while since I’ve seen any activity here so I’m going to close the thread. Please feel free to open a new one if you need anything else though!

Kind Regards,
    Jami

George
    Participant

🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Woocommerce Tickets linked with Event Calendar Pro and a Visual Form Builder’ is closed to new replies.