Woocommerce Tickets incompatibility with Follow-Up Emails extension

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Woocommerce Tickets incompatibility with Follow-Up Emails extension

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Lana
    Participant

I have found that Events: Woocommerce Tickets disables the ability to edit links and switch between visual/text editor when attempting to edit any Follow-up emails with the Follow-Up Emails Extension. When I deactivate Events: Woocommerce Tickets it solves the problem. There seems to an incompatbility of some sort here. The problem does not present itself when editing other post types like pages or products. This problem only presented itself after I recently updated all of my plugins including my Modern Tribe Events plugins and Follow-up Emails Extension.

Nico

Howdy Lana,

Welcome to our support forums and thanks for reaching out to us. I’ll help you out here…

Let me stat by explaining WooTickets (WooCommerce Tickets) is now a legacy product, the functionality in our ticketing plugins were combined into two new plugins: Event Tickets (free) and Event Tickets Plus (paid). As a legacy plugin it won’t receive any updates other than security patches. WooTickets licenses holder are granted an free Event Tickets Plus license to move to the new plugins, for more details on it please read this knowledge base article: Moving to Event Tickets Plus. Do you think you are able to update to Event Tickets + Event Tickets Plus and check if this an issue after the update?

If this is still an issue after the update, I’ll try to reproduce this on my local setup. If I can confirm this s a legit bug I’ll log in our products backlog and see if there’s a possible short-term solution we can provide until this is fixed.

Please let me know what you feel about this,
    Best,
    Nico

Lana
    Participant

Thanks for the info, If i install Event Tickets Plus will it auto detect the tickets I setup through Woocommerce Tickets or will I have to recreate my Events/Tickets from scratch? Also does Events Tickets Plus allow for recurring events or at least the ability to duplicate an Event?

Nico

Hey Lana,

Thanks for following-up!

If i install Event Tickets Plus will it auto detect the tickets I setup through Woocommerce Tickets or will I have to recreate my Events/Tickets from scratch?

Yes it should recognize all previously created tickets. We always recommend performing the update in a staging/development environment and not directly in the live site. If you only have the live site and no other instance of the site, be sure to make a backup!

Also does Events Tickets Plus allow for recurring events or at least the ability to duplicate an Event?

It’s still not possible to add tickets to recurring events. This feature is planned and while we still don’t have any dates for this to be out hopefully we can see it ready in a couple of months. Regarding event duplication you can try the Post Duplicator plugin, or search for similar alternatives.

Please let me know if there’s anything else I can help you with,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Woocommerce Tickets incompatibility with Follow-Up Emails extension’ is closed to new replies.