WooCommerce Tickets frontend sorting / order

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus WooCommerce Tickets frontend sorting / order

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    liamcoyle
    Participant

Hi. I am wondering if it’s possible to change the order in which the tickets are being displayed when looking at an event in the frontend.

I assigned 3 tickets to an event:

• Normal Ticket
    • Ticket Surcharge
    • Another Ticket Surcharge

I would like to see the Normal Ticket as the first item always. Currently what I see in the frontend looks like this:

• Another Ticket Surcharge
    • Ticket Surcharge
    • Normal Ticket
    Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for using our plugins. I can help out here.

The ticket order does not have a feature to set a custom order.

The order goes by the most recent ticket created shows first.

So if you want the Normal Ticket to be first in the list you should create that ticket last and start with the “Another Ticket Surcharge” ticket.

The other way would be to modify the ticket form and reorder the tickets object.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

liamcoyle
    Participant

Hi Brian,

Thanks for a quick answer.

The solution is not ideal because it will mean that in order to add a ticket at the end of the list one should remove all tickets, then add them in reverse order.

Would you consider adding a simple sorting option to the future release? I think the system really needs some sort of control over the way tickets are displayed (ascending, descending etc).

Best regards,
    Slawek

Brian
    Keymaster

It could be added in a future release.

If you would like to request that feature please head to our UserVoice Page and add your own or upvote that feature as they will increase the chances of it being added to a future version.

http://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘WooCommerce Tickets frontend sorting / order’ is closed to new replies.