Woocommerce tickets: Customer cancels ticket still shows as being sold

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Woocommerce tickets: Customer cancels ticket still shows as being sold

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    gha128
    Participant

Hi

if a customer buys a ticket and then subsequently asks for a refund, the ticket is still showing as having been sold on the attendee page.
    Any reason for this as it means manually having to export, filter to get the correct sales numbers

Barry

Well, this to some extent varies according to e-commerce engine but in principle a refund (for example) doesn’t mean the sale didn’t take place and neither does it mean the customer will not be attending: it’s perfectly possible for a merchant to refund or cancel a transaction – as a good will gesture owing to some other issue, or because payment was made independently through some other channel etc – and for that sale figure to still be pertinent.

Does that clarify things at all? We’re always interested in any feature requests you might post if you feel strongly that this should be changed (and we are also investigating a way to completely remove entries from attendee lists which, though still in progress, might ultimately bring about the sort of behaviour you need here).

As a sidenote, please note that you posted this in the Eventbrite Tickets forum – the WooCommerce Tickets forum is generally best for questions like this one.

bentcircle
    Participant

Hello,
    I’ve been searching the forums for an answer to this question and it seems that a basic function is missing from wootickets! If someone cancels and I DO WANT TO remove them from the list, there’s no simple way of doing so! I’m sorry, but I cannot understand why this feature has not been built in yet? There are so many threads on it ranging from now to over 1 year ago and there is no direct solution!
    Does it really require me to submit a feature request and then wait 3-6 months before this functionality is included?
    Any information would really be appreciated. I honestly just want the functionality to remove an attendee, especially in the case where I have limited space and the attendee is “holding” a spot for a potential buyer.

Thank you!

Barry

Hi – apologies for not seeing your post. Unfortunately we aren’t always notified when someone other than the original poster replies – for that reason and just because every situation is unique it is normally best to create a new thread of your own.

Given that and given also quite a lot of time has passed at this point I will go ahead and close the thread, but please do let create a new one if you still need assistance.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Woocommerce tickets: Customer cancels ticket still shows as being sold’ is closed to new replies.