woocommerce tickets and mailchimp integration

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions woocommerce tickets and mailchimp integration

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Naomi

Hi there,
    I was just wondering whether woocommerce tickets integrates with mailchimp? We want to be able to send marketing material to those who book tickets with us, and our mailing client is mailchimp. Currently, we are selling events as a “product” and then have another third party plugin which adds them to a segment within a list in mailchimp. This has worked brilliantly for us because we are able to send targeted emails to segments. The only issue has been trying to get an attendance list is hard when you’re using woocommerce products function and also wanted more flexibility on what we could do when selling tickets to events. The woocommerce tickets plugin seems perfect for this, as long as we can have it continue the integration with our mailchimp lists and segments.

I was wondering whether the same process would apply to the woocommerce tickets plugin or whether the plugin has its own mailchimp functionality?

Any help you can provide would be much appreciated!

Thanking you very much in advance.
    Kind regards,
    Naomi

Josh
    Participant

Hey Naomi,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

In theory your current configuration should continue to work. When you create a new ticket for an event, the ticket becomes a new WooCommerce Product. The checkout and purchasing is all then handled by WooCommerce. I’m not sure how it would work with multiple events or multiple tickets for events and the way you’ve currently got it configured but it should be able to be recreated if your current solution is using products directly.

Let me know if this helps. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Thanks!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘woocommerce tickets and mailchimp integration’ is closed to new replies.