WooCommerce Tickets and Deposit-plugin

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions WooCommerce Tickets and Deposit-plugin

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mike

Hi,

Since WooCommerce Tickets can’t handle deposits or partial payments by its own, is it compatible with this plugin: http://www.limeplugins.com/woocommerce-deposit-plugin/

I assume it is since it kicks in at the checkout, but it would be nioe to have this confirmed.

Casey D

Hello Mike,

Thanks for contacting us!

Unfortunately I can’t give you a solid answer one way or another. The official Modern Tribe answer is we don’t support 3rd party plugins, unless previously tested. This plugin unfortunately hasn’t been test before.

Personally, I don’t see why it wouldn’t work, for the reason you say. But in no way can Tribe be held accountable for my personal gut feelings. 🙁

If you would like to see this tested, we’d love for you to submit this to our UserVoice forum. We take user ideas and contributions very seriously, and many times their ideas end up in our future releases.

Sorry for the opaque answer and good luck!

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

Casey D

Hello Mike,

We typically close threads if there is no activity after two weeks. Feel free to create a new thread and reference this one to save you time.

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘WooCommerce Tickets and Deposit-plugin’ is closed to new replies.