Woocommerce ticket orders pending for weeks; payment not going through to Paypal

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Woocommerce ticket orders pending for weeks; payment not going through to Paypal

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Banafsheh
    Participant

Hello!
    We have 8 orders that have been pending or on hold since 11/2/14 for an event we created through the Events Calendar; the orders are tickets to the event that were created with the woocommerce tickets feature. We have communicated at length with Paypal and Bluehost, and just now renewed the license keys for the Events Calendar PRO and wootickets. We are running the Avada theme and updated WordPress to version 4.0 the end of Oct; we got an email saying it just autoupdated to 4.0.1 a couple of days ago. I downloaded the version of wootickets 3.8 and events calendar PRO 3.8.1, but I’m not comfortable installing them or replacing the older versions. It also says that they are only compatible with wordpress 4.0 — does this mean they are not compatible with version 4.0.1? I’m also not comfortable deactivating other plugins or reverting to older wordpress versions; we had hired a freelancer to help as our developer does not have time to stay on and maintain the site, but the freelancer had caused more problems post-4.0 update than we had wanted. Please help direct me in how to rectify this; the event is on Sunday and I feel I’ve exhausted all my options with my current expertise in how to troubleshoot this problem. Bluehost did a back up of the site last night and I downloaded it to my computer this morning.
    Thank you!

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for the issues you are having.

“does this mean they are not compatible with version 4.0.1?”

No 4.0.1 is a bug and security release so we are compatible with it.

I am afraid I am not sure how much I can help you out. Our plugin creates the tickets for WooCommerce, but we do not modify or change the Payment Process that is still all handled by WooCmmerce. So I am not sure what the issue is there

I do not think updating our plugins will help with the paypal payments as that would not change any of the coding for that. I am not try to pass you off to them, but WooCommerce would have a better idea of what is going on or have a way to help you out more then we could.

I will try to answer your questions, but we are in dark about the payment processing as much as you are.

Sorry I cannot be of more help in this message, let me know if you thinK I can help out in some other way.

Brian
    Keymaster

Since I haven’t heard back from you here, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Woocommerce ticket orders pending for weeks; payment not going through to Paypal’ is closed to new replies.