Woocommerce ticket created links back to the event instead of the actual ticket

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Woocommerce ticket created links back to the event instead of the actual ticket

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    wellnix1958
    Participant

After I successfully create a new ticket on the events page, the ticket properly shows up in the woo “shop” product. But when you go to the “Shop” page to see all the products (or tickets), when you click on the ticket image, it goes back to the event and not to the actual ticket (product) description. Some of my tickets are for competition events and I need to supply the rules when using the purchased ticket.

========================
    PLEASE LEAVE FOR SUPPORT
    Reporting the same issue as: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/view-ticketsrsvps-redirects-to-event-page/

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Michael!

Thanks for reaching out to us! 🙂 I’d be happy to help with this.

I think our case is a bit different than the one you related.

I understand you are trying to sell tickets from your WooCommerce shop page, so I suggest you check out the following article that explains how to do that > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/selling-tickets-from-the-woocommerce-products-page/

I hope it helps! Let me know if you have any questions.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Woocommerce ticket created links back to the event instead of the actual ticket’ is closed to new replies.