WooCommerce + Stripe

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus WooCommerce + Stripe

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Bmore Events
    Participant

If I purchase the WooCommerce tickets single site plugin and also add Stripe to my site, I would then be able to see tickets. I’m a hub for nonprofits to promote their events and I’m trying to alleviate unnecessary ticketing costs. My question is can individual nonprofits submit events and sell tickets through my site while having access to ticketing info in the scenario mentioned in the latter? Once ticket sales end, I would then pay out the profits to the NPO. Is this possible? Is there an easier way? Thank you!

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for the interest in WooCommerce Tickets and using our other plugins.

I can help you out.

We do have a feature for Community Events to setup tickets when creating events. It is possible you could create the tickets in the events yourself, but that is always done in the backend in each individual event.

You could still payout to the non profits, but the totals for the ticket sales would be in WooCommerce, we do not have a feature to total sales by event.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

Since there is has not been any activity on this thread for over 2 weeks so I am now closing it. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘WooCommerce + Stripe’ is closed to new replies.