Woocommerce Recurring Event Function

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Woocommerce Recurring Event Function

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    oraboard101
    Participant

Do you all have an update on when we can expect to see the ability to edit tickets in woocommerce with Event Calendar Pro without having to go into each individual event and add the ticket? I’ve been waiting over a year for this and thought it was coming out in the last release!

Geoff

Hi there, Paul! Thanks for getting in touch.

Good question. This is indeed one of the most requested features for our ticketing add-ons. I don’t have a specific timeframe to share, but I’d suggest heading over to our UserVoice forum, where you can sign up for updates on this specific feature.

Sorry I don’t have more news to post, but let me know if you have any follow-up questions and I’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Joe Gold

It’s crazy that you can’t the most requested feature done in reasonable time frame. I see some of the request posts are over 2 years old!

Geoff

Hi there, Joe! Thanks for chiming in.

I realize that you may not be completely happy with the pace of development, but I think it’s a little heavy-handed to call it unreasonable. Our ticketing framework is pretty comprehensive and what may seem like an easy update actually requires a significant amount of lifting to accommodate all the existing features in addition to the compatibility with all of our other plugins.

That said, I do hear your concern and frustration here. I can tell you that there is a lot of work currently being done to overhaul and improve the entire ticketing framework. As you might expect, there’s a lot involved there, including the features we’re talking about here. I unfortunately am unable to pin a specific release date, but I do hope to have more news to share in the very near future.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Paul

Thanks for the update Geoff. Having used this framework extensively on my website I understand that it can be very complicated to build. I have been stalling on building out my summer schedule for this year as it sounded like the release was coming up soon or may be just around the corner. I don’t want to build out the schedule on the calendar then have the feature released! Haha that would totally suck. I guess the best we can do is just post on the user voice forum. Heres to waiting patiently.

Cheers,

Paul

Geoff

Awesome, thanks Paul! I really do appreciate the fact that you followed up here and have a great amount of patience. 🙂

You’re absolutely right and the UserVoice forum is definitely the way to go. We do actively monitor that space, so do feel free to post comments on threads you feel are worth an update.

I’ll go ahead and close this thread, but please reach back out if anything else pops up–we’d be happy to help.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Woocommerce Recurring Event Function’ is closed to new replies.