WooCommerce presale question

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions WooCommerce presale question

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jonathan
    Participant

I was wondering if there can be the option to utilize your events plugin (which I have already purchased ) and use woocomerce to integrate with the location pages. Also a more streamlined location view option.

For instance:

– Location Page..Almost like a Business Directory

– It will list Upcoming Events ( If applicable)

– It will list Tickets, Deals and even Products associated with that location integrated from woocommerce.

– Blogs, reviews news etc

It’ll be a really simple yet versatile business directory.

My company Splurgin has relationships with hundreds of small businesses, but I have this vision that if i can create this online e-commerce / activities / business portal with a social network using buddy press, well we can really make something great happen. I live right in NYC and once I put this out it’ll spread rapidly.

I’ve tested something similar, ( minus the store option ..which is most important ) and it caught on. My experience is in sales so getting business too sign up is easy. Ignite woo has a plugin we’re i can perform split payments of products automatically allowing vendors and merchants to add their own products and i can set a commission for the sale through my website. I also run an events company and have sold tens of thousands of tickets for clients since 2009. I;m looking to make splurgin.com something with so many features for merchants and event coordinators..while making it really user friendly from front-end users.

The name Splurgin just means for people to spend money lavishly. One way or another, people want to go out and do something, and buy something and if I can work with the right plugins, i can really put my vision to action.

Pleas advise

Julie Kuehl
    Participant

Hi splurgin,

You’ve got a great vision there. And it’s possible that our plugins could be a piece of it. We could add the bits about the upcoming events and the tickets for those events, but the rest would have to be done using other resources. We do offer a map view that can search for nearby events, but again it’s tied to events and not businesses.

Just a thought, but have you checked out store locator plugins? Or Google Maps plugins? They might be better suited to your location-oriented information.

Good luck with it!

— Julie

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘WooCommerce presale question’ is closed to new replies.