WooCommerce ordering not working after renewing to Events Tickets Plus

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus WooCommerce ordering not working after renewing to Events Tickets Plus

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jason M Flatt
    Participant

Hello – I recently updated to Events Tickets Plus since WooCommerce Tickets has been retired. However, after activating the plugin and updating my license keys, all of my WooCommerce orders have stopped coming through (purchases through the online store and ticketing). The payments are going through but not the actual orders. We are not receiving the order emails on the admin side or the customer side. In my settings I am getting a notification that my WooCommerce license key is expired but when I deactivate the plugin the ticketing functionality disappears from my events. Not sure what to do here…

Geoff B.

Good evening Jason and welcome to the Events Calendar Support forum!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear about the issues you have experienced while transitioning to Event Tickets Plus. Yikes!

I would love to help you with this topic.

In case you did not already read it, the following guide really helps ensure a smooth transition: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/moving-to-event-tickets-plus/

With that in mind, from what I can gather, there could be a couple of explanations for this:

1. You still have your WooCommerce tickets plugin active (as you can see in the guide, you will only need Event Tickets Plus active for this to work).
    2. There might be some customizations in your WordPress theme that require either updating or temporary removal (until you can update them). Try temporarily reverting back to a default WordPress theme such as twenty-sixteen to see if the issue persists.

Let me know how that goes.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘WooCommerce ordering not working after renewing to Events Tickets Plus’ is closed to new replies.