Woocommerce new order notification to event author

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Woocommerce new order notification to event author

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Christopher
    Participant

Hi there,

I’d like to send Woocommerce notifications dependent on who has created the event. Sometimes we have multiple events from different teachers at the same time, but in the Woocommerce settings we can only fill in receipients for all products.
    This is quite difficult because not all teachers want to get the notification emails for other events.

For this it would be brilliant to just pick the author/creator of an event and set this one as recipient for the new order email.
    Is this possible?

Many thanks in advance.

Geoff

Hey Christopher,

Thanks for getting in touch!

I am not aware of any other settings in WooCommerce that allow you to add additional recipients to the emails. WooCommerce emails come directly from the WooCommerce plugin rather than Event Tickets or Event Tickets Plus, so you may want to reach out to WooCommerce support or their documentation for guidance.

That said, you might be interested in the solution that was provided in this other support thread:

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/getting-bcc-copy-of-ticket-email-to-client/

The examples provided in that thread allow you to blind copy additional people on the ticket email — that’s not exactly what you are looking for, but I thought I would mention it in case it gives you a starting point for customizing the WooCommerce emails.

Sorry I don’t have a concrete solution for you here, but does this at least help get you started? Please let me know.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Christopher
    Participant

Okay thank you for your response!
    I’ll get in contact with the developers of WooCommerce directly for further information.

Best regards!

Geoff

Sure thing, Christopher! I’ll go ahead and close this thread but let us know if any other questions come up and we’d be happy to help.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Woocommerce new order notification to event author’ is closed to new replies.