WooCommerce Gift Cards & Custom Pricing

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus WooCommerce Gift Cards & Custom Pricing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Nora
    Participant

Hi
    I’m stuck! I’ve got WooCommerce, GIft Cards and the GIft Card Custom added.
    I’m using the STOREFRONT that I downloaded from you to work with my template.
    when you click on the gift certificate product , At this point. Page not found – OOPS that’s embarrassing.

I’ve setup the Gift Card settings, the custom price settings.
    I have 3 products in my store and only 1 is showing. (I had originally hidden the other two which are really events)
    I couldn’t get the shop to stop stating (SHOWING 3 PRODUCTS) so I ‘show’ed the other two again.
    Neither of the 2 events products are showing in the store.

Additionally, I can’t get the gift custom pricing to display a field that a buyer would select the price. But I cant get to the store so I’m not even 100% sure of that problem.

I’ve been working on this since Dec 24th and am pretty frustrated with not being able to reach anyone for 1.5 weeks.
    I’m new to WordPress and needs lots of help.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for using our plugin. I can try to help out here, but we are limited in supporting plugin compatibility issues.

I visited your site and went to the shop page and was able to get to the Gift Certificate Product, add it to the cart, and go to the checkout.

http://www.yoursite.com/shop/

So I am not sure what is wrong there. That is not our product so I am unable to troubleshoot anything with it.

What are the issues you are having with Event Tickets Plus?

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘WooCommerce Gift Cards & Custom Pricing’ is closed to new replies.