Woocommerce – email ticket

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Woocommerce – email ticket

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mantragroup
    Participant

Dear support team,

We’re having an issue with sending automatic emails/tickets to our clients after a successful purchase. I’ve double checked the order status settings as well as tickets setting under events, as well as email settings. All seems to be ok and correctly set up. If I try to manually re-send the ticket from the order detail page (the email is still not being generated/send)

Kind Regards,

LS

Aidan Crawford
    Participant

Same issue here.

mantragroup
    Participant

Hi Aidan, hope you’re ok. Well I’ve found a solution for our problem. This works like charm and it’s very simple to set up. You will have to dowload this SMTP plugin.

WP Mail SMTP by WPForms

This will automatically force all the WP and Woo emails going through SMTP. Let me know if this helps.

LS

Cliff

Hi, LS and Aidan.

Our tickets get sent via wp_mail(). Therefore, you might need to install an SMTP plugin if your tickets are being delivered inconsistently.

Besides our emails not sending, you probably also notice other emails not sending, such as password reset emails.

Here are a few to consider (not a comprehensive list and none are guaranteed or supported by us):

You could also use an email sending provider like https://wordpress.org/plugins/mailgun/ or https://wordpress.org/plugins/mailin/ or other alternatives.

None of these providers are recommended in particular or supported by us, but I hope this information helps you make some progress.

To be clear, email deliverability is almost never an issue with our plugin; it’s a WordPress-level issue or even higher up, such as server settings or your domain or IP address being associated with SPAM (whether accurately or not).

Please let us know once you find out a working solution in case it might help other users, too.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Woocommerce – email ticket’ is closed to new replies.