Woocommerce ecommerce compatibility & same cart ?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Woocommerce ecommerce compatibility & same cart ?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    fanny
    Participant

Dear all,

I have already installed the normal woocommerce ecommerce extension in order to create a “boutique” (on line shop).

If I pay & install the woocommerce extension for eventcalendar :
    – do I have to remove first the normal woocommerce extension?
    – Can I sell teeshirts AND events and have the same cart / same checkout, etc .. ?

Thanks for your answer

fanny

Barry

Hi Fanny,

Great questions!

do I have to remove first the normal woocommerce extension?

No, in fact WooCommerce Tickets will not run properly unless both WooCommerce and The Events Calendar are installed and active.

Can I sell teeshirts AND events and have the same cart / same checkout, etc .. ?

Yes! Tickets are, ultimately, another type of product and customers can buy these alongside any other merchandise types supported by WooCommerce 🙂

Does that answer your questions?

Barry

Hi!

It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this topic.

• Need help with anything else? Go right ahead and post a new topic, one of the team will be only too happy to help
    • Still need help with this issue and need to re-open it? Again, please simply create a new topic and link to this one to provide the team with some context

Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Woocommerce ecommerce compatibility & same cart ?’ is closed to new replies.