WooCommerce Deposits

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus WooCommerce Deposits

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    davidkent
    Participant

Hi there, hope you’re doing great!

I’d like to inquire if this extension is or will be supported:
    http://www.woothemes.com/products/woocommerce-deposits/

I installed it and the settings don’t seem to show up on the front end.

Thank you!

George
    Participant

Hey David,

Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately, we have nothing to do with that WooCommerce extension whatsoever. If it works with WooCommerce “products”, then in theory it should work fine with our ticketing add-on since our WooCommerce tickets are created as normal “products”.

It might not be showing up for reasons related to your theme’s handling of the checkout form or because of a conflict with another plugin, or something unrelated to either thing altogether.

Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns! 🙂

Thanks,
    George

davidkent
    Participant

Thanks for the help, George. I know you guys don’t support 3rd party plugins, but this is actually a new plugin by Woo themselves. I’ll pursue some of the avenues you mentioned.

George
    Participant

Awesome! If it’s by Woo themselves, then as long as the payment gateway just handles whatever’s in the cart and doesn’t manipulate things leading up to it (which I guess could theoretically mess around with the tickets), then things should work fine.

Keep us in the loop if any questions arise along the way.

Thank you!
    George

davidkent
    Participant

Well, what it does is display two different prices – one if paid in full, and one if paying by deposit. The interface lets you choose. Please take a look at the link in the original post, and you’ll see what I mean. Thank you!

George
    Participant

Hey David,

Thanks for the update. As long as those pricing configurations work fine with things added to WooCommerce carts as normal Woo “Products” content-types, then it should work. Tickets are just WooCommerce “Products”. However, though I’ve mentioned it before and am sorry to mention it again because it isn’t great news, I can’t 100% guarantee that it will work as desired because I haven’t tried it myself yet.

It seems that WooCommerce has a helpful refund policy, please see the information here in this screenshot → https://cloudup.com/cguSGWGFWNF

So hopefully you can try out this plugin and determine its usability within 30 days, and ask for a refund if you determine it to not be a viable solution here.

Cheers!
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘WooCommerce Deposits’ is closed to new replies.